UNEKE Alpaca Quilt
UNEKE® quilts are made with hand-selected Alpaca fibres. The quilt is lightweight, soft, and toasty warm. The Alpaca fibres breathe, making the quilt warm in winter & cool in summer. It's non-allergenic, stays clean for longer and in addition, is flame retardant. This is a true luxury quilt offering a perfect nights rest.
Why We Love them
- Absorb moisture, provide consistent warmth and a comfortable sleep
- Breathable fibres – warm in winter, cool in summer
- Toxic-free and Odour-free
- Lightweight, soft and comfortably warmer than wool
- Non-allergenic, lanolin-free and stays clean longer
- Natural, eco-friendly and sustainable materials
- 5 stars Hotel Quilt Standard
Depending upon your climate, room and body temperature.
350 gsm – Warmer months
500 gsm – Winter months
Note: Alpaca fibre is comfortably warmer than wool.
- Australia - PARCEL POST $7.95 Allow 2-5 days after processing
- Australia - EXPRESS POST $10.95 Allow 1-3 days after processing
- Free Shipping for orders over $100 in Australia
- Orders sent to New Zealand have a flat rate of $20 AUD
- All international orders have a flat rate of $30 AUD
- 30 Day returns policy
All major credit cards accepted including AMEX.